April 23, 2010
A grainy moonlit Hyde Park.
April 24, 2010
A performance of Macbeth at the Globe. Photography not permitted during performances.
April 25, 2010
Parliament at dusk.
April 26, 2010
Welcome to Harrod's 'Egypt.'
April 27, 2010
This is what London's telephone booths look like.
Photo of the day: Looking for ash, but this is what most London nights looks like.
Iceland’s volcano is causing a mess in the aerospace industry and the one source the media isn’t talking to is the volcano! Here are my questions for the volcano.
Ten Questions For Eyjafjallajökull:
- Why are you mad?
- When will you stop spewing?
- Can you make your ash disappear? Will you? Now? Please.
- Is this the end?
- What can I do to help you?
- Do you have any accomplices?
- Do you compromise?
- Will you be reimbursing loses?
- Will you be doing this again?
- Do you understand what kind of trouble you’re in?
Saturday's view from Parliament Hill over London. If you looked up you would seen a beautiful sky like...
...this. The sky remained a brilliant deep blue the entire weekend, despite the volcanic ash cloud.
April 16, 2010
Greenwich boasts a maritime museum, the Royal Observatory, and a great view.