For at least a year I have be meaning to put together a camera obscura. Finally, today, I busted out the black garbage bags and masking tape.
I covered one of two windows with a sheet. I used four garbage bags (two layers) to cover the window where my light source was coming from. Masking tape was used to bind everything together and cover up any cracks of light.
Not wanting to cut into the garbage bags and waste the plastic, I took a toilet paper tube and mounted it between the top frame of plastic and the bottom frame of plastic.
A manila envelope also helped me out a bit.
Now you will have to turn your head up side down, or your computer.
A white sheet or having white walls would have definitely helped!
This erie looking one is of melting snow on the ground.
That’s it for now! Of course, there will be more to come. Hopefully with white walls.