Photo of the day: Looking for ash, but this is what most London nights looks like.
Iceland’s volcano is causing a mess in the aerospace industry and the one source the media isn’t talking to is the volcano! Here are my questions for the volcano.
Ten Questions For Eyjafjallajökull:
- Why are you mad?
- When will you stop spewing?
- Can you make your ash disappear? Will you? Now? Please.
- Is this the end?
- What can I do to help you?
- Do you have any accomplices?
- Do you compromise?
- Will you be reimbursing loses?
- Will you be doing this again?
- Do you understand what kind of trouble you’re in?
Saturday's view from Parliament Hill over London. If you looked up you would seen a beautiful sky like...
...this. The sky remained a brilliant deep blue the entire weekend, despite the volcanic ash cloud.